Author Topic: ASA quarterly meeting  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
  • Reputation Stats: +4/-0
ASA quarterly meeting
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
Hi Charlie:

Sorry about the delay, I thought that I had sent out the information you need for the Casa Grande 4 Wheelers to be reinstated with the ASA.

The next quarterly delegates meeting will be in Wickenburg at the Wickenburg Community Center, Building "B", 155 N. Tegner St., Wickenburg on November 15th.  Board meeting starts 10 A.M. and the delegates meeting begins at 1:00 P.M.

You will need to bring a roster of paid members, $20/family/year which will be prorated at 25% for the remainder of this year and a fully $20/family for 2009 (which will be due at the February Quarterly).  The ASA will need a letter from your president identifying who your delegates (2) are.  Since your club still has an active incorporation you might want to bring along a copy for the ASA Secretary's files.

The ASA Delegates will need to vote for your clubs reinstatement and I really don't see much of a problem with that as Casa Grande always was a responsive and active club in the ASA.

I am copying the ASA Board of Directors in this email so that they will be aware that you are trying for reinstatement of your club.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Regards,
Don Hicks
ASA Membership
Everyone brings Joy to my life. Some when they come, Some when they Go!!!

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
  • Reputation Stats: +4/-0
Re: ASA quarterly meeting
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:59 AM »
Steve and Sandy volunteered to be our delegates, Karl and Sharon will be the alternates.
Thank you for doing this.
All members are welcome to attend.
Everyone brings Joy to my life. Some when they come, Some when they Go!!!

Karl

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
Sharon & I are going to make every effort to get back from Vacation in time to make the Nov ASA Meeting.  Please give us location & time of the meeting and a contact phone number.

Peppers

Re: ASA quarterly meeting - February 2009
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »
If anyone would like an ASA decal let us know.  We purchased a few at the last Quarterly Meeting and will gladly do so again, if we think there is a need.  They are $2.00 ea.

Karl

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:53 PM »
Feb 21, 2009 ASA Meeting: Lauglin Nevada:   IF there is anyone that doesn't think that we need to unite throughout Pinal County & all of AZ  & get any & everyone that enjoys off road travel involved, they NEED!! to be at the meeting in March to hear what is happening to our land & rights to travel on OUR!! land.

I "AIN'T"  going to argue who's right, wrong or indifferent.  I'll tell you whats coming at us & what needs to be done. You all can decide IF you want to help do anything about it or just let them roll over us. &/or just not believe that anything is actually going to happen & continue to walk around in the dark,  as we did with Casa Grande Mountain.